- Have come to the United States before your 16th birthday;
- Be 15 years old or older at the time of your application (there are exceptions if you are facing deportation or have a deportation order);
- Have been under the age of 31 as of June 15, 2012 (meaning you must have been born after June 15, 1981);
- Have lived continuously in the United States since June 15, 2007;
- Have been present in the United States on June 15, 2012 and when you apply;
- Not have had a lawful immigration status on June 15, 2012, or at the time of application;
- Have graduated high school, have your GED, or be in school; or have been honorably discharged from the United States military or Coast Guard;
- Not have been convicted of a felony, significant misdemeanor or three or more other misdemeanors;
- Not pose a threat to national security or public safety.
For additional criteria, visit this page.
If you have a smartphone, you can determine your eligibility and learn more by downloading the app Pocket DACA.
The information contained in this web site is provided as a public service for informational purposes only. The content of this web site does not constitute legal advice and should not be used as a substitute for the advice of competent counsel. Legal advice must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each immigration matter. Legal information, by itself, is often insufficient to resolve the complex legal problems that arise in immigration cases. You should not act upon this information without seeking professional counsel.